We welcome comments from our readers. It gives us the opportunity to hear your voice, learn what you think, and begin a conversation. We’ve come up with the following common sense comment guidelines:
- Relevant links in comments add to the conversation. If you’re leaving a comment and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic, please feel free to do so.
- Please use a valid e-mail address when commenting. We will not share your information with anyone else.
- We would appreciate it if you used trackbacks when referencing our blog. Whenever you talk about our blog online – and we hope you will do so often – we appreciate the use of trackbacks.
- No spam. Comment spam is typically self-serving and detracts from the blog’s relevant conversation.
- Common courtesy rules. It’s OK to challenge an idea or provide constructive feedback. However, in order to create a comfortable environment for everyone, we ask that you refrain from personal attacks of any nature, as well as the use of harsh language or profanity.
Please remember, we will be closely monitoring this blog and will remove any comments that violate the spirit of these guidelines.